Four and a half hours of fun, learning Italian
250,00€ – 520,00€
Duration: 1 day.
Date: Participant can choose. Anytime during the year.
Lessons: 4.5 hours of fun, learning Italian, playing, acting, eating and drinking.
Classes: Lessons for private groups of 2-8 participants.
Level: Different levels of language knowledge can be mixed in a single teaching group.
- 10:00 – Meet your teacher at your hotel’s reception. Short guided walk around the city centre’s streets, as well as to the Centro Italiano building.
- 10:30 – A lesson on “how to get away with it in an Italian-speaking environment.” The method used is the communicative approach, familiar to Indo-European language speakers. You’ll follow 3 steps:
- Identification (how to introduce yourself)
- Orientation (passive repetition of some terminology and questions, to do with orientation, with the aim of remembering some key phrases, and becoming familiar with the sound of the language).
- Interpretation (interaction and roll-play with the teacher and other group members) The spirit of the course is to have fun learning, the only objective being to fire some curiosity, and make students a little more familiar with Italian.
- 13:00 – Lunch with Tuscan food and wine at the Gastone restaurant. During lunch there will be some word-games, and roll-play between the waiters and the participants.
- 14:30 – End of session.
The price of the program includes: a mother-tongue Italian teacher, the lesson, and a lunch with Tuscan food and wine.
Prices: Prices are per person, and are calculated according to how many people are in your group.
Price includes: private course in the morning, teaching materials, lunch with the teacher, Italian taxes, Attendance Certificate.