Short Private Course in Food Storytelling
540,00€ – 790,00€
- Food, culture and society: subject introduction, truth trust and facts, feeding the fixer (theory, methods and tools).
- Food-ways: a food mindset to approach the known and the unknown, right questions at the right time, storytelling vs storydoing vs storyliving (theory, methods and tools).
- Food voices: food and body memory, plated stories – case histories.
- Food habits: food as site of memory, identity and the like-a-local syndrome (theory, methods and tools).
- Food power: from soil to art, food as a core instrument of power mechanisms – case histories.
- Digital storytelling – Trans-media storytelling – Augmented reality – Virtual reality.
- Final project presentation.
Given the fact that this is a Private Course, you are able to agree with your teacher a very personalised lesson program, based on your own professional needs.
Level: Basic and Advanced.
Duration: 18 hours.
Start date: Can be chosen by participants.
Hours: 3 hours per day, 1, 2 or 3 lessons per week, at the participants’ choice.
Prices: Prices are per person, and are calculated according to how many people are in your group.