Italian language and the Renaissance
700,00€ – 2.800,00€
Duration : 1 week.
Date: Participant can choose. Anytime during the year.
Program: 5 lessons of Italian Language, from 9am-1pm, from Monday to Friday. 5 afternoon activities of around 2-3 hours each.
- Monday – Guided walk around the Renaissance centre of Florence. Introduction to the subject of the seminar and welcome drink.
- Tuesday – Renaissance Painting. Visit to the Uffizi Gallery.
- Wednesday – Visits to various Artisans’ workshops. Restoration of antique books, paper-marbling, and the production of terracotta.
- Thursday- Filippo Brunelleschi, the architect of the Renaissance. Guided visit to the Baptistery, the Dome, and other important places of interest.
- Friday – Renaissance Sculpture. Guided visit to the Accademia gallery.
Minimum age: 16
Language: Italian and/or English.
Price: Prices are per person, and are calculated according to how many people are in your group.
Price includes: 4 hours of Italian lessons in small groups, from Monday to Friday. Afternoon activities as described above, including entrance into museums and Artisans’ workshops. Welcome drink.