The Italian language and the Tuscan hills by bike
1.020,00€ – 4.440,00€
Program: 5 lessons of Italian Language, from 9am-1pm, Monday to Friday. 5 afternoon excursions of 3-4 hours each, leaving from Neptune’s statue in Piazza Signoria. This program provides you with bikes, helmets, and a guide who is familiar with the various destinations.
Date: Participant can choose. Anytime during the year.
Duration: 1 week
- Monday – The Historic City Centre – A wonderful ride along the new cycle-lanes, from the city centre to a marvellous 16th Century villa in the Florentine hills. You’ll pedal for a few hours along some of the most beautiful routes that the city of Florence has to offer.
- Tuesday – Florentine night-life – An exciting journey, using a Dutch bike, through the night-life of the city. You’ll discover some of the nicest routes through night-time Florence.
- Wednesday – The Chianti hills – A fascinating ride along the new cycle-lanes, from the town centre to where the first hills of Chianti start. Old villas and wine-producers, vineyards and Roman Abbeys will accompany you along the way.
- Thursday – The Florentine countryside along the Arno river – A guided ride along the banks of the river, leading out to the countryside and flat-lands of the Valle dell’Arno.
- Friday – Lucca and the Serchio River – An enjoyable and interesting ride along the walls of the old city of Lucca, and the Serchio river-side. Leaving from Santa Maria Novella in Florence, with transfer to Lucca in train.
Minimum age: 18
Language: Italian and/or English.
Price: Prices are per person, and are calculated according to how many people are in your group.
Price includes: 4 hours of Italian lessons in small groups, Monday to Friday. Cycling guide in Italian and English. Bike, helmet, entrance tickets, train to and from Lucca, insurance, and a wine-tasting.