The sewing course is for everyone who wants to start learning the simplest and most practical ways to make a hem, attach a zipper etc. It’s a step-by-step guide that will teach you relevant techniques, how to use a sewing machine, and will accompany you in the realization of your work.
840,00€ – 1.200,00€
There are group courses, with a maximum of 6 people, or individual courses, lasting 3 days, 4 hours a day, which can be adapted according to your personal needs.
The courses will be held in Italian and/or English, in the Atelier. You will thus live the tailoring experience very directly.
1st day: Machine and hand stitches
- Learning about the sewing machine ( flat or linear ), cutting and stitching, overcasting and overlock (serger) machines.
- Sample production of machine and hand stitches.
2nd day: Patterns
- Using an existing base to design a made-to-measure skirt.
- Assembly on tissue paper.
- Placement and fabric cutting.
3rd day: Making the skirt
At the end of the day, we will issue a Certificate of Attendance. Course fee includes teaching materials (1 manual, 1 sewing kit).
These courses take place throughout the calendar year.