Public holidays, suspension of lessons and recoveries
The school doesn’t offer group classes on the following days of the year:
- 2019: from 01/01 to 06/01, 22/04, 25/04, 01/05, 15/08, 01/11, from 23/12 to 31/12
- 2020: from 01/01 to 06/01, 13/04, 01/05, 02/06, 08/12 from 21/12 to 31/12
- 2021: from 01/01 to 10/01, 05/04, 02/06, 01/11, 08/12, from 25/12 to 31/12
Midweek public holidays will be recovered with an afternoon group activity.
Professional Academic Courses (Photography, Graphics and Video Production) are suspended in the following periods:
- Christmas holidays: from Monday, December 23rd 2019 to Monday, January 6th2020; from Monday, December 21st 2020 to Sunday, January 10th2021
- Easter holidays: from Monday, April 6th 2020 to Sunday, April 19th2020; from Monday, March 29th 2021 to Sunday, April 11th2021
Individual and private classes can take place on public holidays and during Christmas holidays too.
The school secretary will remain open on all the working days of the Christmas holidays.
You can book a transfer with a driver from the station, from the airport, to the family, to the hotel, or to the school.
Costs are as follows:
- From the airport – 65 euros
- From the station – 45 euros
- From Pisa airport – 140 euros
- From the airport to Terre di Baccio farm at Greve in Chianti – 80 euros
- From the station to Terre di Baccio farm at Greve in Chianti – 80 euros